Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Anxiety of Influence

Well what do you know, the new video is doing amazingly well. Wow, it's actually doing much better then I ever could have thought. I was very happy with what I had put together, but I really doubted if audiences would also embrace it. Turns out, I was wrong and people seem to enjoy the new approach. Imagine that heh. I've got a slew of ideas swimming around in my head on what I want to do for future episodes (monolouges, certain camera angles and shots I want to try, etc), but as of right now I can't say when the next episode will see release.

Right now, we're just about ready for finals at school, so I may have to put youtube on hold for a week or two to concentrate on that, but perhaps making a review video for next week won't be too difficult. We'll see.


Woody Allen indeed.
Rodger

1 comment:

WarZard said...

Hi Roger,
I loved your Tokyo Swan movies. I watched every single episode. I hope someday I can visit Tokyo (especially "Shen-Mue" Dobuita)too.
Keep up the good work.

I wish you a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
Greetings from Switzerland
WarZard