Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cleaning the Room

To prepare myself for my move back to Japan, I have started to clean out my room. I spent a good 4 hours or so just going through all of my shelves and drawers removing any old items that I dont' really want/need anymore. How did I have so much pokemon stuff???? I mean, I remember buying some pokemon toys years ago.... but not as much as I found. Then I realized that my younger brothers had placed all of their old pokemon toys in my closet so I had in my room the sum total of 3 pokemon collections. Yikes.

Today, I'll probably clean out a little bit more, then it's off to do some tutoring work. Right now I'm watching some various youtube videos. In particular I've been watching TokyoBrando (an up and coming guy on his way to Japan) and Betamax DC (a very cool guy already in Japan). Brando has been posting videos where people vote for their favorite j-vlogger on youtube, and although I sadly lost in the first round haha (though it was to tkyosam a very good friend of mine), I've enjoyed watching these little videos and voting. Betamax DC recently had a great observations about Tokyo video, so here are their videos below. Enjoy!


TokyoBrando: J-vlogger semi finals


Betamax DC: 10 Observations about Tokyo 5

Good stuff! see you next time!
rodger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually intrigued about how the teaching experience will go for you. I, myself, am going to study at Kansai Gaidai in Hirakata, Osaka this September...and I am pretty excited. I can't wait to go.

Your Tokyo Swan videos were a nice insight - not exactly my style, but I'm appreciative nonetheless. Keep it going (what is it now?) Iwate (?) Swan. lol