Sunday, June 21, 2009

J-Horror: Best and Worst

Here at last is the 50th installment of my 'Swan's Japanese Horror Reviews' video series with my 'Best and Worst of J-horror.' It's been a long time coming, and for a while there I wasn't sure if I would make it to 50 episodes of this! But, here it is for all of the world to see!


Best and Worst of J-horror

As for what the future holds in regards to these videos, that's hard to say. I can't see myself making any more of these before heading out to Japan in a month, and when I get to Japan I assume I'm going to be so swamped with my new job that I won't have time to make more review videos. I think that this is a good video to stop the series for now, but I'm not saying it will go away forever. There have been long patches of silence before, so one day the reviews may indeed return. Besides, I never did review the Tomie series...there's so much more to talk about!

Enjoy the video! As for me, I'm just living life and getting ready to go back to Japan. I do have to say, that I've been having some amazing times lately thanks to my terrific lady friend. Can't wait to see her again on Tuesday. God, I'm a lucky guy these days and I know it.... Anyways, that's all from me gang.. see you next time!
rodger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi man, you also still have to review Battle Royale. That movie has become strangely popular after Tarantino said it was his favorite movie since 1992. So it should be interesting to hear your opinion about it. Personally I liked it; I can't say the same of BR2 which was plagued of bad acting and a bad story.

Thanks.